Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Die Knickerbocker-Bande: Das sprechende Grab



Family film starring Rebecca Keeling
Year: 1994
Year in film: 1990s
Country: Germany
Who in bibs: Poppi ~16 ??
Available on DVD: yes *
I own: no
Bib occurrence: medium+ ?
Rating:  6/10 ?
Rating: ******
Comment: I only had an entry about the 1997 series (with other actors), but found this for my Pigtails blog (soon to be updated with another girl).

Not sure about her name, maybe Olivia Hallinan. But is she that old 18-19 yo? Or probably filmed earlier?

I think few scenes?

First I only found  a brief clip about the score on YouTube (pic2 and considered rating 4), but I think much more scenes and bibs are probably baggy. Pics 1+3 from the trailer like on IMDb. I still have to check the complete movie.

English titles: "The Knickerbocker Gang: The Talking Grave" and "Snoopers". Aka Die Knickerbockerbande - Der Film. Available at least on an Austrian VHS (OOP) and an US DVD Snoopers. Not to be confused with the series or book cover also containing screenshots from the movie. I haven't found a German DVD nor a stream online. Does anybody know it?

Rating at least ~6 for now.

/2011/10/03/die-knickerbockerbande-1997/

No comments: