Thursday, May 9, 2019

Book 86: The Rabbit's Tale, new pics

neckermannoveralls-k

Another sound description. Robert Reynolds: The Rabbit's Tale - A Tale for Children.

An old man makes rubbing sounds when walking, stiff fabric. Unfortunately only this very brief description and an old man. Earlier sound post

/2019/05/01/story-155-update-book-3-overalls-sounds-thoughts/

Pic 1, I found by coincidence. Larger pic on my FSA/OWI album PD-Loc.gov.

Pic 2, I found during research, originally taken from a (recently discontinued) German mail order catalogue, around 1981, This bibs of the handsome boy are corduroy (probably the blue bibs of the girl as well), larger res and one more pic (f,m, boy in raw denim) on my "CC Album". Luckily, Google Photos still work. Both links on my blogroll.

 

No comments: