Thursday, April 18, 2019

Skippy (1931)




Family film, Jackie Cooper, 1 Oscar
Year: 1931
Year in film: 1930s ?
Country: USA
Who in bibs: boys ~6-10 ?
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Clothing occurrence: low+
Rating:  4/10 ?
Rating: ****
Comment: At least 2 or 3 boys in bibs, most of interest a darkhaired boy in faded bibs . I don't know his name. It's not not Jackie Searl but a supporting actor. One boy in dark bibs (pic 3) but even fewer shown and from a distance. I think also one younger boy in a striped shirt with both straps down. But not sure as most clothes are ripped.

I only noticed one longer scene at around 16-19 minutes. At 56 minutes he's also sitting (from a distance) and a very young boy walking in dark bibs and a pointed paper hat pulling the magic sawing boxes.

Quite interesting and I like classics, but rather few (good) scenes, so rating ~4 only.

Also soon on my bedroom and sailor suit blogs. 85 minutes long, based on a comic.


 

No comments: