Friday, April 26, 2019

Info: Post Battle Game - boy vs girl #1

battleboyboy1b

Yesterday, I noticed in the top posts (#9+10), Pamela Großer (Neues vom Süderhof, but pic from the Females-subpage) next to the boy in faded shortalls from Wee Sing (pic 1). As both bibs are faded blue and both are headshots and due to the face expressions, I had the idea to make a "Boy vs Girl contest".

I probably don't have enough visitors who would vote, so I have to use the stats. The "Top posts and pages" are displayed automatically and I think are dynamically calculated from the last 24-48 hours. I currently have 3,619 posts and ~400 views a day by ~100 visitors but very few hits.

On Apr 24, the female subpage had just 5 hits, Wee Sing 4 hits. Top post had just 8 hits, home page and archive 194 hits.

And it's unfair to compare a list, prominently linked on top with a single, but updated post of a boy in shortalls. The list is not just about this girl, same for Wee Sing who has boys and girls. So it's better to compare a longer period. Another problem is, that new posts/movies have fewer hits (but more attention).

My 2nd idea was to compare baggy bibs ("Ready or Not" and The Enid Blyton Secret Series), both older posts and series. The boy won (alltime 273 against 190), but also has a girl.

Row 3 comparing Cebollitas, in the last 30 days. Pic 1 from post "Ep 25-34" (22 hits) against Fede in ep 73 (17 hits). Old post. (Sitting) Girl won. Main Fede list has 426 hits alltime, main entry 1,380, the next (girl) post 293. So still unclear.

Then I wanted to know if Jim-Bob in season 3 or in season 7 is more popular. I choose season 3 update 5 against season 7 update 7, in both no girls. In 2018 the season 3 post had 6 hits, season 7 had 18 hits. Post of season 3 is older and had (at the beginning and in total) four times more hits. In 2019 1 hit each.

I have to think about this and the rules. Maybe I make (another) quiz with later solution. I don't remember all my posts and pics, so hard to decide what to compare. Maybe I wait for some good pics in the top posts.

/2019/04/26/info-1046-the-waltons-alltime-stats/

No comments: