Saturday, March 9, 2019

Sigmund and the Sea Monsters (2016)

simundandtheseamonsters2017simundandtheseamonsters2017b

Family series, remake 7 ep
Year: 2016
Year in film: 2010s ?
Country: USA
Who in bibs: girl Robyn ~ 12 ?, man
Available on DVD: no ?
I own: no
Clothing occurrence: low ?
Rating:  3/10 ?
Rating: ***
Comment: At least this girl in blue shortalls (or similar) with white dots on a beach. Probably Rebecca Bloom. Pics from the trailer. Also a man in beige bibs (pic 1).


After finding the great 1973 series for my bedroom blog (rating 8), I also briefly checked this remake. I think it's not on DVD unlike the classic but on stream. Johnny Whitaker appeared in both series.

Quite good kids series, but I prefer the classic. Nice monster.

For the shortalls rating 3-4 for now. I assume few or very few scenes. She often wore jeans shorts and dresses.

No comments: