Tuesday, February 12, 2019

The Summer My Father Grew Up


TV drama. John Ritter, Matthew Lawrence
Year: 1991
Year in film: 1990s
Country: USA
Who in bibs: Lisa ~11 ?, others?
Available on DVD: no (VHS, OOP)
I own: no
Clothing occurrence: very low
Rating:  3/10
Rating: ***
Comment: From my rare movies list, previously no post. Also on my bedroom blog (Matthew Lawrence, rating 6, from a short clip). By coincidence, I found this on YouTube (titled: John Ritter, The Summer My Dad Grew Up - 1991).

I almost missed the scene of the girl (Jamie Lynn Grenham ?), which is very brief at 1h13 wearing a jacket and a belt. Also at the beginning maybe a girl in white shortalls or similar and unpictured on the left a teen girl in blue bibs or could be just a jeans vest. Image quality is quite poor.

Nice, but typical Matt Lawrence movie.

For the brief scene, rating ~3-4 only.

No comments: