Friday, February 1, 2019

Little House on the Prairie - s2e6

lhotp-s2e6b

I have recently rechecked some parts of LHOTP as I don't own it on DVD but somewhere almost all TV recordings. Clay O’Brien in s2e6 is I think my most favourite boy in bibs in the complete series. I already had some pics of him and recently added this to my Western blog as well.

Several good scenes of him including walking front+rear and kneeing down. Unfortunately, he appeared just in this episode. Also great in Gunsmoke, rating 9.

He's handsome but not all boys in LHOTP are (as filmed in the 70s). In recent episodes of When Calls the Heart (2014), all kids are handsome what is not realistic in the 19th century.

Rating at least 7-8 for this episode and up to rating 9 for a girl

/2011/07/07/little-house-on-the-prairie-season-2/

/2017/05/01/info-huge-update-part-8/

/2011/01/10/little-house-on-the-prairie/

No comments: