Friday, January 11, 2019

Update: The Dinosaur Hunter

dinosaurhunter4

During the search for my Antaeus DVDr, I found my full TV recording of The Dinosaur Hunter (rating 10 as well). I copied it to my new computer but missed one file (last half or third). Some few better pics.

Very good are the raw denim bibs (also hands in pockets), but he mainly wore the hickory striped ones, also shirtless (pics 2+3).

I have to recheck this once more. I remember a very good scene inside and one riding pic and wet scenes.

Main entry

/2011/03/26/the-dinosaur-hunter/

Please also note my previous webfinds.

dinosaurhunter9dinosaurhunter8

1 comment:

Db1 said...

Found Russian tv series FM and guys (in Russian alphabet is “FM и ребята”) which ran 64 episodes from 2001 to 2002. Teen boy actor Artyom Semakin in glasses wears blue overalls in most episodes of series. Other actors and actresses also appear in overalls in series as well.