Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Info 970: Only 2 posts in TOP posts instead of 10

There are much less than 10 posts displayed in the TOP posts and pages, again, currently just 2, yesterday 3.

First, I thought, that's again a bug or server issues, but now I found the reason.

The remaining 8 hits are the pics clicked in the Antaeus update.

I rarely have this kind of icons/slideshows/galleries and pics are not clickable anymore (as they are not scaled and not linked to itself).

It's sort of a bug, as they should appear in the TOP clicks and not TOP pages and not displayed at all. I found this by coincidence, checking the weekly stats. So there will be more entries again, soon.

Update: After there were no posts at all, I managed to display the Antaeus hits by checking a box called show media. Obviously, each pic of a gallery is handled like a page. Icons are the empty default "man icon". either as the page is empty (I cannot add another pic) or because the images at too small to scale. There were more than 10 hits each a day of any of the pics, so no posts got more. Now 2 other posts appear at last.

No comments: