Thursday, January 10, 2019

Butterfly (2018)



TV drama mini series
–Year: 2018
–Year in film: 2010s ?
–Country: UK
–Who in bibs: Max ~11, Lily ~14, Vicky ~41 ?
–Available on DVD: no ?
–I own: no
–Clothing occurrence: low- ?
–Rating:  3/10 ?
–Rating: ***
–Comment: Transgender boy Max, played by Callum Booth-Ford (pics 2+4) in light blue shortalls dressed like a girl (and also another pants with straps or bibs?), his older film sister, played by Millie Gibson in dark blue bibs (or shortalls, pic 1) and I think Anna Friel in bordeaux red and dark blue bibs (or shortalls) and also a grey apron or dress. Rather few bibs scenes.

Pic 1 from s1e1, pic 2 from s1e4, pic 3 from the trailer (s1e1 ?), pic 4 is a retouched pic from a review clip.

There should be 3 episodes only, but I found 4. And I haven't found Max in shortalls in any of them. And there might be a 2nd season later?

Interesting plot. But for the few scenes rating ~3 for now only.

No comments: