Friday, December 28, 2018

Days of the One Room Schoolhouse

daysoftheoneroomschoolhouse4

Documentary, 56 minutes
Year: 2008
Year in film: 2000s, ~1930s
Country: USA
Who in bibs: boys ~6-12 ?, girl
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Bib occurrence: medium
Rating:  7/10
Rating: *******
Comment: I have just found this very interesting documentary during research. It shows as well modern acting and historical photos and even real b&w footage clips like pic 2. Very nice scenes in front of the school including boys running, partly in raw denim bibs and also fighting and being grapped by the female teacher. And scenes inside (sitting, walking). I only have checked some parts and have to check this completely. But I think, I've already found the best scenes, rating ~7-8 for now. There are only or mainly younger boys. And some few men in bibs.

Produced by WBGU-TV (Ohio), available online on different sites. No entry on IMDb.

Also nice girls in dresses and pigtails (soon on my other blog, rating ~6-7). I wonder, why I haven't found this earlier.

/2017/10/25/list-56-one-room-schoolhouse-and-overalls-in-movies/

Update: Also hickory stripes and a girl.

/2018/12/30/update-days-of-the-one-room-schoolhouse/

daysoftheoneroomschoolhouse2daysoftheoneroomschoolhouse3

No comments: