Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Pay As You Exit (Our Gang)

payasyouexit-ourgang2

Classic comedy short film (Little Rascals)
Year: 1936
Year in film: 1930s
Country: USA
Who in bibs: Joe ~19 ?
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Clothing occurence: low+
Rating:  2/10
Rating: **
Comment: There's a fat, older teen boy or young man in dark (blue) bibs, first not sure about his name, but I think this could be 19 or 20 yo Joe Cobb. First I thought of a 15 or 16 yo. Standing and sitting including falling through the bench on the floor. I think no others in bibs. Most boys in pants with suspenders. Another stage play plot.

I found some new uploads on YouTube in Spanish (and Italian and French) with some movies, I haven't found earlier, including some of the later MGM movies (1936-1944). Later I also found an older clip of this one, titled Little Rascals. (I mainly searched for Our Gang and/or the movie titles but haven't searched for all MGM movies, yet as I couldn't find much).

Very few (good) scenes, yet. I also have some older ones to come. But not perfect either

Rating 2 for this one.

Main overview entry

/2012/06/27/the-pooch-our-gang/

No comments: