Monday, November 19, 2018

Kim & Co.



Family series, 26 ep
Year: 1975-77
Year in film: 1970s
Country: GB, D, A, F
Who in bibs: Katja ~13 ?
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Clothing occurrence: low+ ??
Rating:  6/10 ?
Rating: ******
Comment: Obviously British Georgina Kean in tight, medium blue bibs (appear darker here or 2 different pairs ?). How could I missed this? I already found this for my Pigtails blog (rating4).

I don't remember the complete series, so no idea about the amount of scenes or if other actors as well. Probably many cycling scenes but unknown if in bibs as well.

I don't like much the 70s. Famous, but typical 70s series. Similar like the Enid Blyton series. But the actors are much older. Especially David Friedman is not handsome at all (not the younger LHOTP actor with the same name).

But I think I have to give rating ~6 for now. Also soon on my shiny shorts blog (boy, rating ~4).

No comments: