Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Info 945: Sugar Creek Gang audio books

There are new audio books of The Sugar Creek Gang, read by a lady.

I heard one sample but I don't like this (although she sounds like a boy, main character Bill). I haven't heard her saying "overalls". Similar like the original radio series (read by a man with changing strange voices). Probably great some decades ago. But sounds ridiculous these days. I think some are on archive.org.

There are also German taped radio dramas about some of The Sugar Creek Gang books by Hanno Herzler with some nice kids voice actors but probably none involving overalls.

Audio books and radio dramas are generally of interest, but I haven't found good ones, yet. Same problems for finding good books.

I also found one previously unknown series on my sailor suit blog.

/2011/01/05/sugar-creek-gang/

No comments: