Monday, August 13, 2018

Pugwall



Family series, 42 ep
Year: 1989-1991
Year in film: 1990s
Country: Australia
Who in bibs: Marion ~11 ?, boy ~19 ?
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Bib occurrence: medium ?
Rating: 5/10 ?
Rating: *****
Comment: Emma Snow as little sister and tomboy Marmaloid in dark blue, shorter bibs, around 3/4th length and often a basecap and a jacket. Also a young man/older teen boy in tan bibs in s2e9 (I think doing farm work). All pics from season 2. The girl also wore bibs in season 1, like in s1e16 (sitting on the floor) but I haven't found the complete season 1. So, I don't know how many scenes and if there are more (supporting) actors. But several scenes in season 2.

Pic 1 from s2e13 and pic 2 from s2e16 (also shown at the intro but with credits over them).

I used to watch this series back then. Handsome, blonde main character, much older in season 2 (same for Lockie Leonard). My favorite character was the drummer. In fact, I searched for shiny shorts, but probably there aren't any (just board shorts and non-shiny shorts).

Needs to be rechecked, especially for season 1.

Rating ~5 for now.

1 comment:

Db1 said...

Found Danish movie Baenken from 2000 with boy actor wearing blue overalls in middle of movie. Also more entries are needed for Sítio do Picapau Amarelo movies and tv series.