Friday, July 13, 2018

Double Dare (2018)

doubledare2018

Reality TV game show, 1986-
Year: 2018
Year in film: 2018
Country: USA
Who in bibs: Liza ~20s ?
Available on DVD: no ?
I own: no
Bib occurence: low ??
Rating:  3/10 ?
Rating: ***
Comment: At least this young lady, probably Liza Koshy in short, black shortalls with white dots. I found this by coincidence on YouTube searching for my shiny shorts blog. I think also coveralls and maybe wet scenes? Clip/episode called "Dominating Duo vs. Blast From the Past" on YouTube: OG Contestants RETURN w/ Their Own Kids 20+ Years Later | All New Double Dare Week 3 Nick.

I don't know the new episodes (I think still running) and only very few old ones. There were also other series like this (in other countries).

I prefer blue, long bibs. So rating 2-3 for now only. Show itself maybe much higher. But probably the 80s and 90s were better.

Also soon on my shiny shorts blog.

No comments: