Thursday, June 14, 2018

Sugar Creek Gang #2 – continuity errors

sugarcreekgang-film2

After film #5, I'm currently rewatching film #2 The Great Canoe Fish. My 2nd least watched DVD of the 5, although some great scenes including wet scenes and rear view on all fours.

Some more continuity errors, again mainly of Poetry. I haven't noticed these before.

While still in the canoe, Poetry is shown sometimes with and without bibs and even in different shirts (light grey and blue). I think first without bibs at ~17 minutes, again at ~20. He entered the canoe in bibs but is mostly shown without them. I think Big Jim also had different shirts. Probably filmed on different days. I haven't made pics. One is shown on the DVD cover.

Dragonfly (pictured) is already wet (bibs and hair) before the canoe flipped over and falling/being pulled into the water (at 26 minutes). Scene pictured is slightly earlier (old pic).

/2017/07/09/sugar-creek-gang-2-the-great-canoe-fish/

/2018/05/29/sugar-creek-gang-5-bob-poetry-continuity-error/

/2011/01/05/sugar-creek-gang/

No comments: