Monday, June 4, 2018

Story 148: What would I/you pay for...

Vintage or rare stuff is often extremely expensive. Like on ebay or elsewhere. I'm not that rich, but sometimes I would pay a fortune for something, I need. But some stuff has unreasonable prices. Where's the limit?

I wonder what I/you would pay for

-Rare, unreleased movies / DVD (or wait for a YouTube upload ?) Most great stuff is free (like this blog ;)

-Used clothes/overalls or other stuff from non-celebrities

-Same for celebrities?

One of the problems is that the authenticity is often unclear. And buyers often want to stay anonymous. Another problem is shipping and import duties. And often the clothes size differs. And can you trust the seller?

Once, there was a comment about an auction of celebrity clothes (bibs). I didn't follow that. If it's a very famous celebrity and used in a movie, the price would be extremely high >1000s. And a normal person can't/wouldn't afford it.

Just some thoughts.

Please no offers. Comments have to be approved.

No comments: