Saturday, June 2, 2018

Mia and Me



Family series, animation+live action, 88+ ep
–Year: 2011-
–Year in film: 2015 ?
–Country: Germany, I, CDN, NL
–Who in bibs: Mia ~18 ?
–Available on DVD: yes
–I own: no
–Bib occurrence: low- ?
–Rating:  5/10 ?
–Rating: *****
–Comment: Italian-American Rosabell Laurenti Sellers in medium brown or similar bibs and black rubber boots in today's s2e17 (2017). Bib at low position. Farm/ranch work, also sitting. Also at least 2 girls in blue jeans dresses.

By coincidence, I've seen the end of this episode. I thought that this is a plain animation series, but has some live action scenes. I've briefly checked some other episodes, but haven't seen any other bibs scenes. She only appeared in seasons 1+2 (~14 yo in season 1, character is 12 yo). Set in Italy and often show school uniforms.

Interesting, but I prefer blue bibs. And obviously few scenes.

So rating 5-6 only.

No comments: