Sunday, June 3, 2018

Lyndon Johnson (1987)

PBS documentary aka "American Experience: LBJ"
–Year: 1987
–Year in film: 1930s ?
–Country: USA
–Who in bibs: boys ~7-12 ?, men ?
–Available on DVD: yes
–I own: no
–Bib occurrence: very low ?
–Rating: 3/10 ?
–Rating: ***
–Comment: Searching for better pics of the feature film LBJ: The Early Years, boys, men rating 4, I found this one by coincidence.

This is obviously a b&w publicity pic showing some boys in bibs including faded bibs and white or similar (hickory striped ?).

Not 100% sure if this is that documentary but probably. Other sources including Wikipedia say LBJ 1988 PBS. Starring Laurence Luckinbill (?). Others even describing actors of the "LBS: The Early Years" movie. Also not sure about the exact date of this pic.

I assume very few scenes in here. Though very interesting.

Rating ~2-3.

Another episode, s8e4

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2020/02/the-orphan-trains-1995.html

No comments: