Thursday, May 31, 2018

Little House on the Prairie – s1e2

lhotp-s1e2b

Although I somewhere have (partial) TV recordings, I bought this on DVD. I wanted to have a better image quality and there are nice one-room schoolhouse scenes. LHOTP is a classic anyway. Though, I hoped for even more and better scenes.

The blonde boy (uncredited) is obviously older than first thought (maybe around 15 ?), and his suspenders are non-jeans and detachable (maybe brand BOSS), rear view see pic 3 below.

The redhaired boy is Robert Hoffman as Sandy. I found a third boy in bibs (pic 1 on the far right and pic 3 on the left) who I even haven't noticed when watching it, but when making this caps.

Season 2 is also very good, especially Clay O'Brien (rating 7), but probably no need for buying that one. There will be a new LHOTP movie in ~2019 or 2020 by David Gordon Green, maybe it will have bibs scenes as well.

More posts on my Western and soon on my pigtails blog. Main entry, rating up to 8 and one girl (season 4, rating 9)

/2011/07/06/little-house-on-the-prairie-season-1/

/2011/01/10/little-house-on-the-prairie/

lhotp-s1e2c

No comments: