Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Las aventuras de Los Parchís

parchis-hastalavistalocurasdeparchis1

Musical family film
Year: 1982
Year in film: 1980s
Country: Spain
Who in bibs: Gemma ~13
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Bib occurence: low+ ?
Rating:  3/10 ?
Rating: ***
Comment: As announced another movie of the Parchis, the final 7th movie. First I thought, that this is a boy, but obviously this is both a teen girl, obviously Gemma Prat, and all in different colored coveralls. Pic 2 from movie Las locuras de Parchis (rating 3)

/2015/03/01/las-locuras-de-parchis/

I think rather few (good) scenes.

I also found a younger boy in bibs in another movie and all in coveralls, coming soon.

There are many clip and stage performances and I haven't checked them all. I have to search for more and clips of better quality.

Rating 3 for now only again.

Aka La gran aventura de Los Parchís.

3 comments:

dale said...

Stephen King's 1985 anthology "Cat's Eye" has young girl in bibs washing car at start of 3rd part titled "General". I cant find on youtube.

Admin said...

I found a complete stream elsewhere. By a brief search, I only found Drew Barrymore at 1h00 in peach shorts with suspenders. There's also a pic of her at IMCDb. Or do you mean someone else?

dale said...

Its Drew Barrymore. I think this is the only occurance. I only remember thisfrom seeing the movie about 20 years ago! Dale