Friday, May 18, 2018

Info 808: GDPR page, blogging functions

I've started a subpage about the data protection law, also linked on bottom of the right column. Still work in progress.

/legal-gdpr-datenschutz/

I've disabled the social media buttons of posts, I think there were just 2 or 3 (not sure if anybody has used any of them). Only left, the (internal) like and reblog function.

I've added another follow button, I think this is only for people who also have a wordpress blog (different count). The other follow function is via email. Maybe I have to disable one or even both. But it's unlikely.

As said, I might have to disable more, like stats, blogroll, commenting function or other parts like embedded vids. But I don't think so.

Please save any important stuff. Maybe comments or the A-Z lists.

No comments: