Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Alarm – Die jungen Retter


Teen life saving contest, 4+ episodes
Year: 2018-
Year in film: ~2018
Country: Germany
Who in bibs: boys, girls ~12-16 ?
Available on DVD: no
I own: no
Bib occurrence: often ?
Rating:  4/10 *
Rating: ****
Comment: An interesting quite new series, weekdays on Kika. First I wasn't sure if anybody wearing bibs as the jackets are often closed and modern firefighters don't wear them anymore, but I've seen a pic of episode 2 with a teen boy wearing bibs. Also teens and a younger boy in short surf suits (ep 1). Wet scenes. Also some few men and I think women. But oviously not all wearing bibs.

There are junior teams of different life saving organizations like firefighters (pic 1, ep 2), DLRG (pic 2 light red, ep 1), THW (pic 3, ep 1) and Bergrettung.

I don't know all episodes. But there are rather few good scenes. I don't like the modern synthetic fabric. The wet suits are very good, though.

Rating 4-5 for now.

Previously 4 episodes in season 1, now in Nov 2019 at least 8 ep. Older teen girls. Also open jacket and no jackets. Boys unknown if in bibs.

/2019/11/04/now-on-kika-alarm-die-jungen-retter/



No comments: