Friday, April 13, 2018

Update: The Horse Whisperer

horsewhisperer-n4horsewhisperer-n5horsewhisperer-n1

Has recently been aired, but I missed it almost completely, except for a small part around the mirror scene at 55 minutes. So I've checked it online (as usual at high speed). Mirror scenes are often interesting (no list, yet. Try a blog search).

Pic 3 is at 48 minutes, sitting outside on the ground. The barn scene (front+rear) is at 1h11. Scarlett Johansson wore at least 2 or 3 different pairs. Pic 1, I don't remember when.

Best scenes at around 1h02 also of the boys (see main entry).

Compared to the movie length, there are rather few bibs scenes (mainly of the girl).

Still rating ~5. I have to recheck it the next broadcasting (also for supporting actors and Ty Hillman). Also soon on my Western blog, rating ~6. Main entry with one new larger (boys) and 3 smaller pics

/2013/02/27/the-horse-whisperer/

horsewhisperer-n7horsewhisperer-n6

No comments: