Thursday, April 12, 2018

Journey of the Heart (1997)



Hallmark TV drama. Cybill Shepherd
Year: 1997
Year in film: 1980s ??
Country: USA
Who in bibs: boy 9, Janice ~46, woman
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Bib occurrence: low+
Rating: 5/10 ?
Rating: *****
Comment: From my rare movies list. Finally, I found a complete stream. Next to the blonde boy (uncredited ?) in light blue shortalls, there are at least 2 ladies, probably Cybill Shepherd in dark blue bibs with a belt and also a black lady in light blue bibs. I think rather few scenes at the beginning. The beginning are flashback scenes (I think in the 1980s), the ladies 6 years later, so mid 80s or maybe (early) 90s.

Also a very good, complete undressing scene of Jeremy Lelliott (not in bibs) and also Baseball scenes including shiny shorts at the end (soon on my other blog, rating ~3). The plot is about an autistic and blind boy.

For the few bibs scenes, rating ~5. Movie itself maybe a bit higher.

No comments: