Friday, March 2, 2018

Update 2: Wind at My Back – Season 1

wamb-ep8at32wamb-ep9at12

I have finished disc 3 of season 1 (ep 6-9). There's mainly Hub shown in bibs. Episode 6 is the best; I already have 2 entries.

Pic 1 is from ep 8 at 5 minutes. Probably Fat also wearing his faded bibs but bibs and straps are hidden under the pullover. In pic 2, Hub is kneeing on the floor and painting (ep 8 at 32). Also standing, rear view (partial hidden). Brief scenes.

Episode 9 has 3 interesting, different scenes in 3 minutes. First Hub bending forwards in regular jeans and lifting up the pant legs (unpictured, 10 min). At 11 min, Hub walking, first outside with a short jacket but clearly bibs underneath (legs cuffed up), then inside rear view without the jacket (pic 3 at 12 min). First I thought that this is Fat.

Pic 4 from ep 7 at 31 minutes also showing bibs and jacket. I think both in Halloween costumes. Walking downstairs but brief scene as well. Also good walking at 41 minutes (outside dark). Pic 5 showing rear view of Fat, shortly after pic 2.

As said, I don't like the young Fat in his faded bibs. But handsome and funny scenes. Also nice bedroom and pajamas scenes (check out my bedoom blog).

Main overview entries, rating 7 (no girls in season 1)

/2016/06/24/wind-at-my-back-season-1/

/2011/01/05/wind-at-my-back/

wamb-ep7at31wamb-ep8at33

No comments: