Monday, February 5, 2018

Update: Wind at My Back – s1e6

wamb-s1e6nz2

I didn't had much time, so I only have checked the 1st six episodes, yet. Some more pics of Hub in episode 6.

I also found another young boy sitting in olive bibs at 35 minutes, but brief scene and either partial hidden by a woman or out of focus and from a distance. Also one or two more boys walking in blue bibs but rear view and from a far distance, and of course men. Also interesting girls in pigtails (other blog, rating 6).

As said, several, very good scenes of Hub working in bibs, mainly outside and also a nice barn scene and sitting scenes. Look like man's bibs, high at the back. Some scenes inside are dark lit. Main entry, rating 7

/2016/06/21/wind-at-my-back-s1e6/

/2016/06/24/wind-at-my-back-season-1/

/2011/01/05/wind-at-my-back/

wamb-s1e6nz3wamb-s1e6nz1

No comments: