Saturday, February 24, 2018

Unknown 18: Bibel TV clip



Kids show or musical clip?
Year: 2010s ?
Year in film: 2010s ?
Country: Germany
Who in bibs: boy ~7 ??
Available on DVD: no ?
I own: no
Bib occurrence: low ?
Rating:  3/10 ?
Rating: ***
Comment: One young boy jumping and dancing in blue bibs or shortalls.

I've seen a trailer on TV about the Bibel TV Kids App (clip also available on the bibel TV website, Mediathek->trailers).

I don't know from what show/clip this trailer is from. Most kids songs are from Rainhard Horns Liederkoffer, other episode, girl rating 5 (also on my western blog)

/2017/05/13/reinhard-horns-liederkoffer/

I have briefly checked most or all episodes but couldn't find this clip. Maybe another show like Hallo Benjamin.

Interesting, but young boy. Rating ~3-4 for now.

No comments: