Sunday, February 11, 2018

Fuller House



Sitcom 45 ep
Year: 2016-
Year in film: 2010s ?
Country: USA
Who in bibs: Max ~9, girls, men
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Bib occurrence: medium- *
Rating: 5/10 ?
Rating: *****
Comment: Elias Harger in faded blue bibs in s2e5 (pic 2) and s2e7 (also sitting and gardening) and in raw denim bibs with flashing neon LED lights in s2e8, also dancing. Also 2 men and a toddler in blue bibs in s2e8. Obviously also at least little girls as shown at the intro of season 2 but this is probably from Full House. Maybe some more scenes and actors, as the series is still running and I haven't checked all episodes.

Another suggestion. Thanks very much!

This is a Netflix sequel/ spin-off series of Full House (1987) f/m rating 4

/2014/10/07/full-house-1987/

I don't like much this boy and he's quite young. Several scenes of him in these 3 episodes. I like raw denim bibs but I can't give more than rating 4-5 for now. Also soon on my bedroom blog, ~rating 5.

No comments: