Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Update: Wind at My Back – Season 1

wamb-s1e5at3wamb-s1e4at33

I have finally finished disc 2 of season 1 (ep 2-5). Some few great scenes, but as said, I already had the best scenes and prefer season 3.

Pic 1 is from ep 5 at 5 minutes showing a headshot of Fat and the straps.

Pic 2 is from ep 3 at 16 minutes. Probably the best scene on this disc. Nice, slow walking scene of Fat in the faded bibs and the yellow shirt. Also more close up and even better, but I don't want to show too indescent pics. Long scene starting at 8 minutes and continues running to his dog (rear view).

Pic 3 is a dancing scene in ep 4 at 33 minutes. I think Hub wore bibs under the pullover but not sure. Bibs appear tight. Nice swinging of the hips. Fat dancing with the dog. Another great scene of Hub outside at 35 minutes.

Pic 4 showing him in ep 3 at 35 minutes. Also rear view but dark lit.

Pic 5 showing another teen boy in ep 4 at 18 minutes after practising the human pyramid. There are more, older teen boys in bibs (I already have) but bibs and actors are fat and ugly. Also one younger boy in the pyramid but from a distance. I have all in the series first update.

Fat has his jeans on his bed in ep 5 at 8 minutes, but I think these are regular jeans (he rarely wore).

Also nice bedroom and pigtails scenes, soon on my other blogs. Main entries

/2016/06/24/wind-at-my-back-season-1/

/2011/01/05/wind-at-my-back/

wamb-s1e3at35wamb-s1e4at18

No comments: