Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Update 2: La pietra di Marco Polo

pietradimarcopolo-ep24pietradimarcopolo-ep22

I now have seen the 2nd half, so the complete series. Some more, even better sitting scenes of the 7 yo Adi.

I think, I also have seen another boy in blue jeans bibs in ep 18 (pic 3, 3rd from left, also more close-up), but very brief and fast scene. (I might have missed some other scenes, though). Also some men in blue bibs like in ep 18. I think rare bibs with a zipper till the upper part of the bib.

Adi also shirtless in white briefs (tighty whiteys) in ep 21 and also a short surfing suit.

Pic 1 from ep 24, pic 2 from ep 22. Also some very good bedroom scenes of all in their grey sleepwear, now also updated again on my bedroom, blog, now rating 8. Also good sitting scenes of Sebastian in blue jeans in ep 18.

Main entry here, rating 4

/2015/12/15/la-pietra-di-marco-polo/

pietradimarcopolo-ep18

No comments: