Thursday, December 21, 2017

Update: Wind at My Back – Season 5

wamb-s5e3wamb-s5e4wamb-s5e4d

I have briefly checked episodes 1-7 of season 5. I haven't found any scenes of Fat in bibs, maybe the 1st appearance in ep. 8. But it's possible that I missed some scenes. Maisey in non-jeans flowery bibs. Some supporting actors, especially in ep. 4 (pics 2-4) including a teen girl and a thin teen boy at school, both also front view. Girl at least from a distance, boy at least headshot.

Pic 1 showing Fat in ep.3 probably wearing an apron. He looks much older and mainly wore pants with suspenders and sometimes even a tie.

Pic 5 showing a very young boy, around 4 yo in ep. 7 also being lifted up.

I'm currently rewatching season 1, but I don't have much time. More updates of seasons 1, 2, 4 and 5 coming later. Rating 5-6 for the scenes pictured. Main entry, rating up to 8

/2011/01/05/wind-at-my-back/

/2015/02/26/wind-at-my-back-season-5/

wamb-s5e4bwamb-s5e7c

No comments: