Friday, December 1, 2017

Update: Wind at My Back – Season 4

wamb-s4e3b

I'm still watching my DVDs of season 3, but I have briefly checked the complete season 4. According to my post, I already have checked this season. I (still) might have missed some good scenes (and supporting actors). I found 2 perfect scenes:

Pic 1 showing s4e3, Fat on the left in bibs but with a closed jacket and tomboy Maisey in raw denim bibs (brand Dickies, same as Fat in later season and Hub in season 3). Pic 2 a headshot of Fat (same ep) showing his haircut and different shirt.

Pic 3 a perfect walking scene of Fat in s4e2 (also more close-up but again a closed, but short jacket). In pic 4 (s4e4) he's sitting on a bed. Maisey in light green, non-jeans bibs with flowers (see season 3+4 entries).

Fat has shorter hair and his bibs getting baggier and baggier. No or few scenes of Hub.

I have to check season 5 but that has even fewer bibs scenes, but probably very good ones. Not sure if they need to have on DVD. S4 previously rated 6. I think, I have to give at least 7 as some scenes are as good as in s3 (rating 8).

/2015/02/25/wind-at-my-back-season-4/

/2011/01/05/wind-at-my-back/

wamb-s4e2bwambs4e4b

No comments: