Friday, December 29, 2017

Update: La pietra di Marco Polo

pietradimarcopolo-n4pietradimarcopolo-n3

After having found this series more than 2 years ago (previously unknown series on my sailor suit blog), I now have briefly checked the first half of the complete series. I first considered buying the DVD box (which is still quite expensive after one year of release), but I luckily found a stream before.

The 6 or 7 yo main character Adi probably (nearly) always wore the beige bibs, but mostly with a jacket and a woolen cap. I haven't noticed anybody else in bibs. (But it's possible that I missed some, as there are many supporting actors in some episodes). Some quite good sitting scenes. Bibs appear much lighter in the sun.

Also some few other scenes of interest like Judo scenes (ep 14), shirtless scenes, Basketball scenes (grown-ups), and nice bedroom scenes (rating 6 on my other blog). Some handsome, older boys, but not in bibs (like Sebastian, pics 1+3 on the left).

Still rating 4 for the young and small boy. The image quality is probably not very good. The streams even worse. But interesting series and location.

Pic 1 from ep 13 or 14, pic 2 from ep 13, pic 3 from ep1,

/2015/12/15/la-pietra-di-marco-polo/

pietradimarcopolo-n2

No comments: