Monday, December 11, 2017

Update 3: Kidsongs TV Show - boy, women, corduroy

kidsongstvshow-c

I've just checked the official Kidsongs YouTube channel and I found several good clip, new to me. Mainly from the Kidsongs TV show (so additional scenes in the studio not contained on the regular DVDs). I wonder, how much is still to discover. More pics later.

Pic 1 showing an older boy in blue bibs and a jacket. There are 2 boys with the same jacket, maybe the other wearing bibs as well?  Pic from clip Jingle Bells - Deck the Halls - Kids Christmas Songs. He also appeared in the other Christmas clips. But I only have checked it very briefly. Maybe also snow bibs?

Pic 2 showing a girl in long, light green corduroy bibs (one strap down, also fully shown) in When I Grow Up - Put On a Happy Face - Policeman Cowboy Baseball Songs. Another girl in peach shortalls might be corduroy (other episode, coming soon).

Pic 3 showing some young ladies (or older teen girls) playing violins in light blue bibs in We Are Family - Kids Learn Community Service - Dancing Kids.

I also found girls cycling in shortalls, teen boys, men and a nice handstand scene (boy+girl). The new clips have a good image quality (also the great hickory stripes clips (Locomotion, Little Red Caboose). Also an update on my shiny shorts blog.

Please also note my last post (Christmas List).

Main entries, rating up to 8 (TV Show previously just 6)

/2012/11/20/kidsongs-tv-show/

/2011/07/04/kidsongs/

Update: Ladies are from band Home Grown. Some more pics of all 5

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2022/03/update-2-kidsongs-tv-show-we-are-family.html


No comments: