Thursday, December 28, 2017

Update 2: Wind at My Back – Season 5





I now have completely checked season 5 (most scenes). As said, very few (but good) scenes. Mainly in episode 8 (pics 1-3). I think the only episode of Fat in bibs. So probably not worth buying the DVD. Fat is older and very tall, almost like Maisey.

Inside, the bibs of Fat appear raw denim but I think, it's the same pair as in pic 3 and in the season 5 main entry. Also close-up front view but briefly. Pic 3 also showing again Maisey in flowery, non-jeans bibs.

Pic 4 is from ep. 10 and showing another teen boy or young man, next to some other men in bibs, working in the mine.

Unpictured, the same teen boy in ep 8, I already have in the 1st update, pic 3 (rear view, this time outside), and also the teen girl in simple blue bibs with suspenders in ep 11 (pic 4 of the update). But again few and brief scenes and mainly headshots or from a distance.

Bibs appear not that baggy. Nice scenes of Fat. But still rating 5(-6) due to the few scenes. Best for me is still season 3 (for Fat and Maisey), rating 7.

/2015/02/26/wind-at-my-back-season-5/

/2011/01/05/wind-at-my-back/



No comments: