Sunday, December 3, 2017

The Tomorrow People (1973)



Sci-Fi series, 68 ep
Year: 1973-1979
Year in film: 1970s, Future
Country: UK
Who in bibs: Stephen ~15, Carol ~24 ?
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Bib occurrence: low+ ?
Rating:  5/10 *
Rating: *****
Comment: I think at least Peter Vaughan-Clarke (left) and Sammie Winmill (right) in tight and shiny silver coveralls. Pic from s1e6. Also others in tight, Sci-Fi non-shiny coveralls. Also other interesting scenes like teen boys in kilts and shorts.

Also on my bedroom blog (rating 6).

A bit off-topic, but I already have a short list of coveralls and silver coveralls.

I don't know all episodes and don't like the 70s but obviously a great series. Directed by Roger Price (YCDTOTV, also see that entry).

For coveralls rating 5-6 for now.

/2015/01/11/story-85-shiny-silver-overalls-coveralls/

No comments: