Sunday, December 10, 2017

The New Adventures of A.R.K.

newadventuresofark3newadventuresofark

Family series. Animal Rescue Kids
–Year: 1999-2000
–Year in film: 1990s
–Country: USA
–Who in bibs: girl ~11, woman ?
–Available on DVD: no
–I own: no
–Bib occurence: low+ ?
–Rating:  4/10 ?
–Rating: ****
–Comment: At least a blonde girl and a young lady in light blue bibs. Maybe some more actors?

There's also a prequel series "The Adventures of A.R.K." with at least 13 episodes for each of it's 3 seasons (1997, IMDB says 1998 and only know 7 ep (of season 1)). But I don't know much more. There was also a French version.

There's a 7 hour long Spanish clip on YouTube (of the New Adventures). But I only have checked it very briefly. Pic 1 near the end.

Another series, but even rare on Discovery Kids was

Real Kids, Real Adventures , rating 4

Rating 4-5 for now.

newadventuresofark2

No comments: