Wednesday, December 13, 2017

My Kiddie Video

mykiddievideomykiddievideo2

Toddler farm song DVD by Pam Donkin
Year: 2006
Year in film: 2001 ??
Country: USA
Who in bibs: boys, girls ~2-8 ?
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Bib occurence: medium- ?
Rating:  3/10 ?
Rating: ***
Comment: Some boys and girls in bibs but mainly some very young boys/kids and toddlers and also at least one man. Also a kid (girl ?) in raw denim bibs (I haven't found any other scene of this) and kids riding. Also a young boy wearing a Cowboy hat. Pics from song "Old MacDonald".

Another song clips, I recently found on YouTube.

DVD label "Family Favorite Entertainment". I don't know all clips. No entry on IMDb. Awarded songs, but I think others. DVD release in Dec 2006. Songs probably produced earlier, maybe in 2001 as others were licensed to the DVD company.

Rating 3 for now only due to the age.

No comments: