Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Update: Wind at My Back – Season 2, books

wamb-s2e13

I'm still watching season 3. In the meantime, I searched for novels, and there are 4 books of 4 episodes, I think season 1 only, including the field toilet scene of ep 6. Obviously few bibs descriptions (snippet view on Google books). Also available as ebooks.

Then I checked some more episodes of season 2+4 as I only own s1+3 and there are only short previews on YouTube. I previously had no pics of Hub in s2. I found dubbed streams but in bad quality.

The younger boy "Fat" (pics 1+3) is cuter in s1+2 but I don't like most of his bibs scenes there (faded, bag-like). S3 has some nice scenes like cycling and raw denim, but the baggy bibs in s4+5 seem more interesting. But I think there are rather few scenes of him (and Hub is too old). I will check more episodes and will make more updates, later.

The DVD sets on Amazon (Germany) are currently extremely high (70-90 EUR for one season). Btw the cover pic of s3 is mirrored.

Pic 1 from s2e7 nice but brief walking scene, pic 2 from s2e13 nice rear view of Hub, pic 3 from s2e10. Main entry f/m, rating 8

/2011/01/05/wind-at-my-back/

/2013/03/07/wind-at-my-back-season-2/

wamb-s2e10

No comments: