Friday, November 17, 2017

Update 2: Who Has Seen the Wind

whohasseenthewind8

I found a new stream, again in better image quality than the 2nd YouTube clip and so replaced my pics of the 1st update. Pic 1 is slightly different and pic 3 is a new one. Movie rating 8.

There are also school scenes, most notably at the beginning, maybe not a one-room schoolhouse, although set in the rural 1930s but in Canada. I think 3 boys in raw denim bibs including one chubby boy. But few good scenes inside the class but some better ones on a playground.

Some very good scenes and a handsome boy, but I think, no need for buying it. I think too few good scenes, mainly near the end.

/2013/04/21/who-has-seen-the-wind/

/2015/07/24/update-who-has-seen-the-wind/

/2015/12/04/book-53-w-o-mitchell-who-has-seen-the-wind/

whohasseenthewind7

No comments: