Thursday, November 2, 2017

Stranger Things (2016) - s2e7



I have now checked some parts of complete episodes 1, 6 and 7. Thanks to Anonymous for telling me one good source.

I don't have the time to check all episodes at slow speed as there's no quick preview window. Unfortunately, 12 yo Eleven often wore a jacket and many scenes are dark lit.

Both pics from s2e7. Also rear views and sitting on the floor. I haven't found scenes in ep 6.

Detailed time positions would be helpful, but I think there's no need for more entries.

Nice 80s setting but I prefer farm setting, males and baggy bibs. And don't like the punks.

Rating 5-6.

/2016/08/02/stranger-things-2016/

2 comments:

Billy said...

Check episode 5. Towards the middle / end sometimes she wears without jacket. At the very end of episode 1 she is sitting down in bibs (no jacket) clear view

Admin said...

I found the scene in ep 1 (headshot and distance). In ep 5, I only found her wearing a long shirt, as already pictured in my 1st update. As said, no need for more pics (except for other actors).