Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Update: Stranger Things (2016)

strangerthings-s2e5strangerthings

A suggestion from Joker. Thanks very much! I already had an entry but just for a little girl in season 1.

I found 12 yo Millie Bobby Brown as Eleven in nice, dark blue bibs with curly hair and also in tight, light blue bibs with shorter, flat hair (pic 2 from the bloopers, season 2). She later has even shorter hair looking once more completely different. Also at least 4 teen boys in beige coveralls. Maybe more actors ? Cycling scenes but unknown if in bibs as well.

Also handsome younger boys and nice bedroom scenes (soon on my other blog).

Previously rated 2 for the litte girl, now around rating 5 ? I prefer the darker bibs and have to update this later, when more vids are available. Some pics are available online like on IMDb.

Update: Pic 1 from s2e5. I haven't found better pics, yet.

Main entry

/2016/08/02/stranger-things-2016/

No comments: