Friday, October 6, 2017

Kinderen voor Kinderen 38

kinderenvoorkinderen38

Jasmine in tight, white bibs and long dark pigtails dancing outside in the recent 2017 episode, song Okido (Koningsspelen). The Dutch King and his wife watching them. This song also appeared in 2016, (maybe each year now?)

I think also sitting, at least on a pic. I haven't seen all songs. But probably no one else in bibs.

I also have to check the recent episodes (30-37). But the earlier episodes and kids are definitely better (including the songs). I considered buying some more DVD and CDs but probably I already have the best ones.

Main entry, f/m rating up to 8

/2011/05/16/kinderen-voor-kinderen/

Update: Also Donna in black bibs

/2018/06/15/kinderen-voor-kinderen-37-update-38/

Also Tira in black bibs (maybe on publicity pic only).

No comments: