Sunday, October 29, 2017

Info: New subpage: Topics

ws5-e7w

At the top of the blog, below the header, I added a page called topics.

You can find there lists and topics like styles, fabric, different kind of activities, conditions like wet and the like.

From grabbed by the straps/bib to fabric in butt crack. Or rare movies.

I removed the tags boys, girls and women which are also located on the right column. The other subpages either needs to be updated (like favourite women) or removed as they mainly consist of the same.

Please comment if I forgot something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please do stranger things season 2. Main character “eleven” wears full length classic farm overalls. Great shots from sides front and back. Wears them for most of episode 6 and 7 (I think) maybe more episodes

Admin said...

Yesterday, I have updated my update, although I previously had an entry (also of season 2 and of Eleven).
I couldn't find better clips.

Do you have a link on YouTube with better scenes?