Monday, September 11, 2017

Les allumettes suédoises

allumettessuedoises2allumettessuedoises

Drama mini series, 3 parts
Year: 1996
Year in film: 1932
Country: France, D, I
Who in bibs: man
Available on DVD: yes
I own: yes, TV recording
Bib occurence: low
Rating:  2/10 *
Rating: **
Comment: In fact only the man in bibs. Main character 12 yo Olivier played by 14 yo Nael Marandin (pic 2) and the lady only in aprons. But still very interesting. Pics from ep 3.

I have rechecked the complete, extended TV series (5h+) to make sure that it's not one of my unknown movies. IMDb says 1h43 and below 103 minutes but that is each episode. English titles: "The Safety Matches" and "The Match Boy".

Very good movie, rating 8 on my bedroom blog (will soon be updated), also soon on my pigtails blog.

For bibs scenes rating ~2. The movie itself is of course much better. Handsome actor and nice tighty whitey scenes.

 

No comments: