Friday, September 1, 2017

Großstadtrevier



Crime series. Jan Fedder. 402+ ep
Year: 1986-
Year in film: 2003
Country: Germany
Who in bibs: Simon ~6 ?, boy, men, women
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Bib occurrence: low
Rating:  5/10 ?
Rating: *****
Comment: First, I only found Louis Merki, maybe around 6 yo as 4 yo Simon in ep 182 (s17e6 "Armer Junge", pic 3) in dark blue bibs at the end of the episode. Maybe more scenes but he often wore a jacket. I bet that there are more actors, probably also females, but I usually don't watch this series. There are mainly grown-ups shown so I assume very few bibs anyway. I found it by coincidence and he's very young.

I have later checked some pics and found some grown-ups in other episodes. A boy in blue jeans bibs in s24e6 "5 nach 12" (pics 1+4). Also nice western scenes. Pregnant 36 yo Katja Danowski in blue working bibs in s24e7 "Home Sweet Home" (pic 2).

Also men (Harry Schmidt) in blue jeans bibs and Karim Köster in blue working bibs in other episodes.

Previously rated 3 for the young boy, now around rating 5.


No comments: