Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Update: Father Murphy

Next to the 2 boys pictured in the main entry (here in pic 2 and the little boy in pic 3), there are some few more boys (at least 2 or 3) at school in bibs (blue and beige ones).

Pics 1+4 showing a boy in beige bibs and a belt, I think costumed as a pirate.

The boy in pic 2 is my favourite in this series (in bibs). Also hands in pockets and sitting, maybe from a distance only.

In pic 3 there's another blonde boy in blue bibs in s1e16.

In pic 5 there are at least 2 boys in blue bibs.

In s2e10 there's a medium blonde boy in beige bibs, maybe the boy in pic 5. I only have seen a pic and I currently can't find clips of season 2. All other pics here from the pilot.

Also soon on my pigtails blog and another update on my Western blog (rating 7).

Obviously rather few bibs scenes and mainly the very young boys shown. Most boys wearing pants with suspenders. Main entry, rating 6 at

/2011/03/14/father-murphy/



 

No comments: