Friday, August 25, 2017

Update 2: Die Kinder vom Alstertal

kindervomalstertal-s3e13kindervomalstertal-s1e1b

I found some more good scenes of boys and girls and even another boy.

Pic 1 from s3e13 showing the blonde girl Merle kneeing in dark blue bibs (at some time, I wasn't sure if this is a boy),

pic 2 showing Tobias sitting in blue bibs in s1e1. Bib is at very low position when standing. On the left his older film brother Timo (unfortunately not in bibs).

Pic 3 showing Kiki kneeing on the ground in s1e1. Also learning cycling in s1e4. She also wore shortalls later.

Pic 4 showing Tobias and another young boy in s1e3.

Also on on my other blogs, except the Western blog. Merle and Niklas soon on my sailor suit blog, an update on my shiny shorts blog also coming soon.

Nice farm series. But I don't like at all Tobias. Handsome boys Timo and Sebastian don't wear bibs. Best for me is Lisa. Main entry rating 5 at

/2011/01/14/die-kinder-vom-alstertal/

kindervomalstertal-s1e1kindervomalstertal-s1e3

No comments: